Thursday, May 01, 2008

New Rawk Videos!

Interestingly enough, even though I haven't played a show in 3 weeks, two videos of me rawkin out w. a band have found thar way to my inbox in tha last 24 hours. Note - both of these videos are significantly less choppy if you go to the youtube page, so links are below.

Tha first is a clip from think13 at Rock It Fest in late March. It's pretty homemade, but if you can get past the shaky camera and so-so sound quality, not too shabby!

youtube (say what you mean live) -

think13 live on youtube

Tha second is from a Warren Teagarden practice in my basement, and is also a bit homemade - this one is from a camera phone. It's one of my favorite Teagarden songs though, and you can *sorta* hear my two bass solos. "Crystal Palace"


Warren Teagarden in my basement

Enjoy!

No comments: