Saturday, September 05, 2009

Want some more pics?

Ah gawt em - n yes, this is a blog post BEFORE tha weekend, instead of ABOUT one. Ah know, ahm just so crazy none of you ken keep up w. me!

So a few weeks ago WTB played a Battle of the Bands at a pretty nice venue here in SF. It was hilarious - we gawt totally swamped by these two high skool bands. Ridiculous. Luckily ah had my good friend alcohol to git me thru it. Also, we took some more photos w. our kickass photographer Nissa Nicole. Here's one of me and Jamie:

N one of everyone else (we've decided ah need my own riser cuz ah git lost behind all tha fawkin vocalists):

Tha gig was a success ah guess b/c we gawt asked back to play a real show - no battle of tha bands, n while it'll still be an all-ages event, tha adult bands will play later then tha young ones. We'll git some more photos then ah hope....

Food is a big part of my life out here - livin on my own (well, w. roommates, but we don't share groceries or cook togetha - partially cuz they are nawt as good at cookin as ah am, but also b/c our schedules are vastly different). My diet is nawt all that different from what it was back in NOVA (at least since ah went veggie), altho thar are certainly a lawt more burritos in my life. Ahve been tryin ta cook from scratch as much as possible, but it doesn't always werk. Anyway, tha big change is ah gae thru avocados like fawkin crazy - at least 2 a week. Saturdays and Sundays a part of my routine is to make coffee n a good breakfast - here's last Saturday morning:

Those are heirloom tomatoes from tha hippy grocery store up tha street. Mmmm.

Ahll bet you are all interested in how my facial hair is too, right? Well, ah continue ta git really glowin feedback from tha current style, so it will be around fer a while longah. Ahve also started growin tha goatee part out a bit - ah think ahm sorta waitin until people start tellin me it's outta control n nae longah attractive. Fer now, everyone thinks its pretty awesome tho. This is me last week:

Ah also gawt an upgrade to my drum kit fer tha next few months until my buddy comes back to git it. Unfortunately ah totally fergawt ta snap a pic of it yesterday when ah set it up, but ahll try ta remembah ta dae so when ah gae in tomorrow.

No comments: