Wednesday, November 26, 2008

in case anyone cares about southpark...

Ah've watched south park faithfully since its inception. Ah very vividly remember thinking that show could either be truly awful or amazingly great. I don't think I really pictured it making 12 seasons worth of television, but I give it props for being one of the smartest (although mostly b/c it's so current) things on tv.

I don't really laugh at south park anymore. I find it amusing, and sometimes clever, and often stupid, but I don't really laugh out loud all that much watching it. That doesn't bother me. And because it's creators are internet friendly, it's had a stable net presence for a few years (although I do remember back in college when I made friends w. some admin on a fileshare site, who made episodes for me so I would share them).

Anyway, you can always watch any southpark episode at the following places:
South Park Zone
South Park Studios

Other places that have caught on to the online video tips (in case someone isn't aware)
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
NBC.COM (I watch Third Rock, The Office, and My Name is Earl)
Fox.com (New Simpsons episodes aren't always awful, and who doesn't love to hate House?)

Anyway Turkeys, happy day!

No comments: