Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sweet!

Sometime in the last two weeks my phone's microphone died. I'm not sure when exactly, but it was sometime before my friends couldn't hear me using the handset. So I went to tha Sprint store, expecting some of thar legendary anti-customer service. Instead, ah was told that they would try to fix it fer 35 bux, or they could give me a replacement (even though my phone isn't insured anymore, and nevah was w. them!).

They couldnt fix, n my phone is out of stock, so they said they would check ta see if it was backordered because ah didn't want tha "similar replacement" which from my understandin is still a musick phone, but sucks royally in comparison ta tha one ah have. They hadn't gawten back ta me, so ah came back today expectin ta just suck it up n git tha shitty phone, ta find that my phone had come in. They suped it up, n were so distracted by how long it took, fergawt ta charge me!

Shhh!

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Welcome back to the world of communication!