Tuesday, November 04, 2008

3 thangs (in non-chronological ordah)

1) Holy Shit, BARACK OBAMA IS PRESIDENT! Makes me feel like all tha time ahve spent supportin his supporters online n siftin through nasty anti-obama emails was nawt in vain. SF is rippin shit up outside, whoopin n hollerin n dancin. Haven't heard anythang like it since livin in Bawstan near fenway park. All in all, I'm glad, but really ahm more relieved then anythang - relieved its ovah so werk ken slow down, n relieved that sarah palin wasn't a heart attack away from bein president.

2)Last week marked my 1-year anniversary on tha "left coast" as my east-coast friends keep referrin ta it. Monday, Oct. 27th actually. Thas a lil crazy ta think about.

3)ah need ta stop readin too much about wrist injuries online yet keep readin enuff so an incompetent/negligent docktah doesnt mis-diagnose me. Ahve recovered from all parts of my fall except thars still pain in my left wrist, n if thars somethang that needs ta be done about it, lets dae it now!

No comments: