Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Pictures from my new Digs!

These pics are nawt fantastic by any means, but give a lil bit of an idea what my new hood looks like. BTW, Happy New Year! (it's a brisk 45 degrees here in El Cerrito, and clear n sunny, as you ken see).

This is a cross-street near my house, it gives a lil idea of tha way tha hills look. Most of tha hills are populated w. more houses then this one, so ahll try ta take a bettah photo soon.







This is the view from my bedroom window...some days you ken see SF pretty clearly. this isn't one of them, it must be foggier in tha city then it is here.








Here's Spooonful (aka, Spoony), the house cat, on a neighbors roof (seen from my window). He's old (about 13), and very affectionate, but also tha loudest cat ah've evah met. He will stand outside my door sometimes n yowl n yowl n yowl, usually fer nae reason. Ah want ta like him, but sometimes he drives me nuts. Generally, he sleeps outside, but ah don't have tha heart ta put him out thar when its rainy er especially cold. But he sure tests my patience some nights!



Who loves his new bike? Ah sure dae! Here's me aftah a quick ride around tha block, takin pictures n returnin a crappy headset fer my phone. While ah haven't even started to pay this baby off, it's tha soundest financial decision ahve made in a long time.

1 comment:

hittjen said...

yay pictures!