Wednesday, January 02, 2008

TODAY was a long day

Now, ah know plenty of my friends have packed schedules, n that ahm generally tha one who's outta werk early er dickin around on tha net while thar slavin away at thar office/etc, so ahm nawt tryin ta say that ah werk hardah then anyone else(altho USUALLY those folx who are slavin away are also gittin paid vacation time n health benefits...usually). But today was a long one, n nawt just fer me.

7:30 am - wake up, eat breakfast, put on clothes, ride bike to BART
9:00 am - start work at temp job (same place, still werkin on that stack of papahs. Altho they tell me that beginnin tomorrow they'll move me ontae otha tedious jobs. N just when ah was "in tha zone" of data entry!).
2:00 pm - lunch break. Went to a store (bought some wondahful smellin grape medication) n then had some pretty tasty falafel (ah wanted to try this place cuz thars a line out tha door every day around noon. My window faces tha store front)
2:45 pm - back to data entry
5:00 pm - Out tha door to catch tha 5:04 BART.
5:40 pm - gawt off tha BART, went to Guitar Center to exchange my power supply (ah knew they didn't know what they were talkin about, givin me a BOSS power supply fer an MXR pedal).
6:30 pm - Bikram (had a pretty good class, at least tha first part. Ahm able ta lock my legs much easier then before in a lawt of tha poses, n fer tha first time locked it in a couple of them. Howevah, whenevah ah have a good standin series, my floor series suffers).
8:15 pm - cleaned tha studio. This isn't hard werk, but it does involved a lawt of right hand movement (cleanin tha windows n vacuumin tha floor). N tha room is really hawt (duh!), n ahm in street-clothes (read long-pants)
9:09 pm - took tha BART one stop (cuz ah wasn't able ta wake up tha extra 15 minutes early to bike to tha "Plaza" BART stop, whar yoga is)
9:15 pm - biked home
9:30 pm - made dinnah while answerin emails (trader joes black bean soup + pasta = easy!)
10:00 pm - damn ahm tired.

Tha next week er so is pretty non-stop fer me. Friday - Sun ahm at a Young Adult Conference in Marin, Sunday nite ah have a show (Warren Teagarden at tha Make-Out Room, Monday is a think13 meeting, Tuesday is think13 band practice, Wednesday ah have a conference call n hafta clean tha yoga studio again. Also, ahm supposed ta temp fer at least two weeks, so nae sleepin in er aftahnoon yoga fer me!

Friday - a job interview (n ahm hopin ta make that TWO job interviews.

Woah. Time fer grape.

ps - b/c of all this shit ah hafta dae, ah hafta cancel a confirmed crazyblinddated, which ahm worried will fawk up my crazy blind karma.

1 comment:

sensibletron said...

I was just feeling the same way...the past two weeks have been insane for me. I was hoping to take a break today but ben.c has the flu and needed to be taken care of.

Here's hoping you get a break soon.