Monday, December 03, 2007

Back In tha Saddle (again)

So at tha request of Sarah Dopp, ah've decided ta possibly start this blog up again. While currently, ahm unemployed, n livin in a suburb of berkeley (jeez, ah couldn't even live in a suburb of Oakland, could ah?), we are all hoping that changes soon, rite? Rite. It will be a much different blog then tha one ah started some year n a half ago, fer two notable reasons: 1)Originally this blog was started ta chronicle my job, n tha lack of werk that went w. said job, n 2)When initiated, this blog took a certain tone n linguistic style that is very much NAWT me. Ah will change both of these aspects, tha first most notably that ahm currently TOTALLY unemployed, n tha second, that instead of tha air of a sophisticated overachiever, ahll be speakin in what ah generally refer to as "Severe Slang." While potentially less riotus, this blog will now be a lil-more true-ta-form, at least in my opinion.

Ah also recommend that you check out Breakdancing Godzilla, a community blog wherein ah will dae my best ta post only those thangs that are interesting to many, as opposed to just me. Also, ah try ta keep my personal life off've tha BG, at least as much as possible.

Note: Ah dae find it somewhat interestin that both my handle "Humble Observer" n especially my blog title "What am I doing here?" continue to be pretty much accurate fer my state of mind, despite tha many notable differences between what ahm up to now, n what ah was up ta back in April of 2006.

No comments: