Friday, October 09, 2009

Detox Update: Phase 1

So it's been almost 9 days since ah had my last drink n ate any sort of processed food. Ahve still had cheese n dairy n coffee n my favorite medication in my life, but ah am feelin great. Every day ahve had a freshly made juice from my new juicer, mostly w. veggies from my local farmers market (Which is AMAZING! Yelp it --> Alemany Farmers Market). Ah can't wait till tomorrow mornin ta gae back - n this time ahll bring two carryin bags (altho ah need ta nawt buy so much of stuff that will spoil - will need to plan on stoppin by tha Civic Center one mid-week tha next two weeks ta make sure my shite is fresh).

Nawt drinkin is weird, but easy. N ahve stocked up on tha necessary supplements, teas, etc. that ahll need n have been easin myself intae tha taste n routine of said supplements. Ahve also been lookin at all tha stuff ah CAN eat, n ah think that my cleanse, startin at midnite, will be a piece of cake actually. Plenty of stuff ta eat n plenty of ways ta find it. N ahm lovin my juices - they just taste n feel healthy.

Ah also hit up yoga 4 x since ah started n each class was bettah then tha last. Who woulda thought livin bettah meant feeling bettah? KER-AZZY!

Fresh Veggies


Delicious Juice!

No comments: