Monday, April 07, 2008

Ah don't know whethah ta laugh er threaten....

so remembah my supah-sketch cell phone insurance company NCOA? N how they took a month ta replace a stolen phone, makin me git my own police report n nawt respondin ta emails etc.?

Today ah git a lettah from them:

"After reviewing NCOA membership activity, including claims processed and settled under the NCOA cellular benefits, we have been instructed to forward due notice of cancellation to certain members. As a consequence, your NCOA membership is cancelled, effective immediately."

while ahm glad ah gawt a replacement phone, ah wondah if ahm justified ta a refund....ah wish thar was actually someone who could dae somethang about how awful an organization these folks are.

Er that they were local so ah could gae yell n bitch at some folks in person, perhaps urinating in their lobby.

a man ken dream, can't he?

Note - This is me predicting this phone will die on me within 6 months (more likely 3).

No comments: