Monday, August 24, 2009

Backyard News

Despite tha bad news about my house situation, ah still continue ta werk in my backyard from time to time. I'll admit, nawt as often as when ah started, fer a couple reasons. 1) The big work is more or less over, so it's more about maintenance, and 2) None of my roommates seem to care so I'm less motivated. Ahve decided to only let one fennel plant live, so here's a picture of tha remainin plant (ah still have at least 6 of these thangs in the backyard, ah just trim them down pretty regularly).


Also, tha plants in tha "garden section" are daein pretty good. That basil that was on it's last leg? Ah put it in tha ground (along w. sage, mint, oregano, n chives) n they are all daein well - specially tha basil n oregano. Also, tha flower ah mentioned in a previous post is daein quite well!


Also, ah had thought that tha wildflowers ahd planted in my backyard had all died out, but apparently a few of them sprouted n are alive. Sweet!

No comments: