Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Reflections on My Bike Ride to Work #5

There are few bettah ways ta start tha day then eatin a banana in tha backyard, waterin tha plants, then hoppin on my bike fer a 4 mile ride in tha sun, without the need for a protective layer on top of my t-shirt.

Of kerse, tha fact that church started practicin at 7:30 am (which only happens like once in a while) is a less then perfect way ta start off, so ahm givin today's mornin a 5.5 instead of tha 9 ahd like ta give it.

btw, this is my 200th Post since moving to California n startin my blog back up!

5 comments:

Lyn said...

Happy 200th!

I'm listening to WTB. Very cool.

Ellis Wyatt said...

you have too much free time, get some hobbies.

Humble Observer said...

FYI, Ellis Wyatt is my loser friend who "fixed" tha picture from my last blog entry.

Humble Observer said...

more FYI, Ellis was okay w. bein referred to as a loser tha first time but apparently nawt tha second time. So Ellis, I am sorry you are still a loser. But at least you get pizza sometimes.

Ellis Wyatt said...

Man I love pizza.