Monday, February 25, 2008

ah skipped yoga today

ah know, ahma horrible person, n ah beg fer yer forgiveness. But ahm damn tired n thars a Warren Teagarden gig on Wed. n ah just didn't feel like 1)daein yoga, n a really didn't feel like 2)gittin home at 8:30.

On anutha hand - Please keep me in your thoughts this week. Ah had a meeting w. tha HR person for a job ahd interviewed for back in January and was told that meeting w. her "was a good sign." Ah also found out today that my current temp assignment has been given tha green light to potentially become permanent, n know that my current boss is very pleased with my work. Wed (same nite as my show) is tha 4 month anniversary of landing out here in tha SF Bay, n ah feel like a puzzle piece is oh-so-close ta bein in place. Ahm excited at tha potential for some REAL employment, but don't want ta git my hopes up too much until ah git a real offer....

On tha third hand, ah found out that my insurance, NCOA is known fer bein a sketchy jerkface that doesn't deliver on its promises, currently w. ovah a hundred Better Business Bureau claims against it. tomorrow ah hafta fax a copy of my police report, but am worried that they may send me a bad replacement (as ahve read they are notorious for).

No comments: