Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How'd it gae?

My birthday n all that jazz? Pretty good!

While tha 13th itself was pretty lowkey, sushi was bought fer me, n my yoga class sang me happy bday between tortoise n camel (n we were invited ta hold camel fer up ta two minutes if anyone was up fer it, which they weren't).

My last day of werk was mostly a half day cuz people kept takin me out fer lunch er gelato er tellin me how much they'd miss me.

Ah gawta new phone, finally, it only took a month (literally).

Tha gig was a trip, as expected. Orders gawt switched around, a bartendah kicked SEVERE BASS off early fer bein "too mellow," n then Warren Teagarden brought tha place down (brought in part by tha fact that ah was absolutely LIVID about bein told my set was ovah when ah had just one more, kickass rawk tune left, n that ah usually play great w. a band when ahm PISSED OFF). People were dancin, moshin, drinkin, screamin. Tha audience demanded an encore, tha second time thas happened in my life (tha first was also a birthday gig, that time w. AllEyesOn), which they were treated too cuz we're nice guys. think13 played "Whiskey in the Jar," twice, and a lawt of alcohol was consumed fer free. We were up till four in tha mornin, n my 9-5in self was awake n movin at 10 am.

Today was tha first day at my new job, which was slow n left me w. lil ta dae, but ahm still quite excited about bein a gae-ta guy soon, n showin these folx how smart they were ta hire me. Ah just need ta be less tired.....

so there!

No comments: