Saturday, March 01, 2008

TORN

my current job wants me. BAD.

problem? they can't make me an offer until they have the posting up for 2 weeks internally. Which hasn't happened yet.

But damn, they want me. N will pay me more. N will give me development experience. N are possibly tha best skool in tha WORLD.

but, tha otha job CAN make me an offer. N has. n is awesome. N thar will be a lawt of opportunities ta move up and sidewayz within tha organization. Whereas the current position is set at "Staff Assistant," likelihood of promotion (and even interest in promotion within geographical possibilities) is close ta zero.

ah totally dont know what ta dae at tha moment. Thoughts?

3 comments:

ermaloff said...

I would go with the job that has more promise for advancement and that is in a field with which you're more interested.

The better money is only going to satisfy you for a little while (and ok, your ego as that dude obviously thinks you're the bees knees).

danielle

Lyn said...

Follow your passion. The current organization doesn't sound skilled at creating work environments that equip their employees to thrive. I am so glad that things are coming together for you. Blessings!

sensibletron said...

I think you should toast yourself with an enormous celebratory beer. Then drink it.