Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hunting Houses in SF - tha most difficult sport EVAH!

Yeah, ah still don't have a place ta live. W/ tha combination of people nawt gittin back ta me, missin a window, n tha ridiculously high competition fer a decent crash pad, ahm still in el Cerrito - fer who knows how long.

One of these days all that good karma ahm tryin ta generate n all tha bad karma from tha fuckheads who don't git back to me will figure shite out n ahll be granted a sweet place ta call home. Until then - big balls of stress! N evaluatin my self-worth, watchin what ah say, n driftin close to depression (at least today).

Most recently frustrating is ah saw a great place n had a good vibe w. tha folx - but an off-handed comment about tha obnoxiousness of tha cat ah live w. has led them ta think ahm nawt animal-friendly n would let one of thar critters starve. From now on, ah keep my big mouth shut about how much tha resident cat gits on my (n everyone else's nerves).

So - thars really only one fix when ah feel like ahm daein all ah possibly ken ta make this shite werk out n tha universe continues ta turn me down - take some of my favorite medication n beat tha crap out of my 4-string. good thang she likes it rough.

Oh, n ahve gawt a bunch of shows comin up which is really sweet - but ah think ahd prefer a place ta live and a summah devoid of opportunities ta rawk on stage.

So to those of you w/ a place ta call home - it might nawt always seem like much, but don't EVAH take it fer granted. Ah nevah will again.

No comments: